Tuesday 20 July 2010

New posts

Hello blogland.  Sorry to have not been around lately.  I'm still sorting through the crash of my hard drive and just haven't felt compelled to blog since that happened.  However, there are loads of really interesting things going on at the moment, so I shall share.  I promise.

As a side note, I had a postcard from Luce Irigaray the other day.  The nature of our relationship has changed so much so that I now get postcards full of instructions. This one read something like this:

Tell Katz to give you my article and tell her to read the article in the journal I told her about.
Finish your PhD.
Maybe, I want to do a conference for the participants of my seminars. I will let you help me.
I might also let you help me publish something, but I'm not sure yet.

It was absolutely the best postcard I've ever received!  I'm going to buy a book where I can display the cards she sends so one can see the front and back of them.

Post a Comment